Sleisenger & Fordtran's Gastrointestinal & Liver Disease 7th Edition
CD with textbook and all the images included | ISBN: 0721600107 | Aprox. 467 MB
ISO file – (ISO Maker ver. 1.7)
The most complete reference work available on the subject, Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease, 7th Edition provides a balanced, detailed account of the basic science of the digestive system, as well as complete coverage of current diagnosis and management. Readers will find up-to-date discussions of the cell biology and molecular biology that determine the digestive system's function, in addition to thorough descriptions of organ physiology and the pathophysiology of the signs, symptoms and laboratory abnormalities of organ disease. This revision has been brought completely up to date with a new main editor, new authors, and new editors specialising in imaging and pathology.
This classic returns also as a CD-ROM which has all the same great information as the text. It further offers links to medline abstracts and papers and a pathology atlas.
GBM is perfect for users of all computer comfort levels. Novice users will find it easy to create their first backup job in matter of minutes after installing the software, thanks to its intuitive wizard-based user interface, while advanced users will appreciate the software's extended scalability and flexibility, and features such as preserving NTFS ADS, Email notification, Self restorable backups, and scripting capabilities ( GRunScript and GScript ).
GBM also caters for the data protection needs of business enterprises, by offering mission critical features such as backing up using File Access Manager (FAM), for businesses operating around the hour that cannot afford to shutdown its running applications during backup, highly secure encryption, for sensitive documents that must not fall into the wrong hands and scheduling unattended backup jobs for regularly safeguarding constantly changing data.
Online backup is our latest offering for users who wish to safeguard their data, without the hassle of maintaining shelves of backup media sets, by performing true offsite backups to Genie-Soft's backup servers. Our online backup solutions are highly secure, through username and password encryption, as well as 128- bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data transmission, certified by the leading global provider of SSL certificates, Thawte.
List of all GBM Pro Features:
* Backup files, Folders, Emails, Settings, Programs, Program Settings Backup Summary
* Genie Online Backup Email Notification
* Data integrity testing Backup to virtually any storage device
* Enhanced Tape Engine Log Manager
* Enhanced CD/DVD Engine GBM Agent
* Security Options Closing and reopening Outlook and Outlook Express
* Normal, Increment, Differential and Mirror backups Purging Old Backups
* Scripting Wizard Base Interface
* Cataloging Value added tools
* Self restorable backup sets (Swift restore) Supports Visual Accessibility Options
* Preserving Alternative Data Streams My Media
* Scheduling unattended backup tasks File filtering
* Backup with and without compression
* Managing open file